06 January, 2008

Lost Treasures Number Two

2007-07-31

Haa, haven't forgot.

Now it's already August.

And today I had a tremendous attack of allergy*. I was supposed to go to the store and buy some lamps, and also a mixer* for kitchen and some food. Well, I was unable to buy lamps due to allergy. I was in snot* and tears, and I don't know why the hell I finally decided to go to the store - I thought not to go when I was sneezing and blowing my nose on my way to the ISP and after it.

Tomorrow (which is, actually, today, 'coz I'm describing July, 31 at 00:13 of August, 1) I'm going to clean the flat, 'coz I haven't been doing it for ages and I think that this allergy is caused partly by the dust collected in the flat since the last cleaning. Though it's all seasonal, the allergy.

Lightnings and thunder begin. Meteorologists forecasted thunderstorms for past evening. The storms are a bit late. I hope they will be showering down at my place.

And now I finally think that I'm going to register a domain name for myself. Maybe I'd really start a blog...

P.S. Asterisked are words I peeped* in Lingvo.

No comments: