06 January, 2008

Lost Treasures

When I gave birth to my blog idea, I wrote some posts. 'Twas in summer. But now I thought that I should publish them... At least I'll delete a file with them finally.

for 2007-07-30

It's not like the thing I'd really like or wanted to do. I always thought that writing diaries is rubbish. But I thought I coud try another time to run another one. Previous were in my childhood, when I went to school. That was feeble attemts to run a diary. After a while I dropped. Then, after a generous gap of time, I started again. Then I never thought it was stupid to run the diary, 'coz I was a child. Now I'm a man. Maybe yet not fully mature, though I'm 23 already. Maybe I'm still a child in some parts of my soul or mind. I don't know how long this attempt to run a diary will linger. Maybe tomorrow I will not remember what I do now, will forget about the diary. But now I have a desire to write down, or rather now type some words. I also thought about running an audio diary. Maybe to start a blog. But I don't know... Now I realise that I type these meaningless words just because I've got nothing to do at the moment. But why nothing? It's time to sleep - I finally fell asleep at 4 AM yesterday (which is already yesterday, 'coz now it's almost one in the morning of July, 31). I was reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows through the previous night. Well, now I realise how it's late at night comparing to yesterday's falling asleep in the morning.

No comments: